Welcome to Je Gbese, easy vegan recipes that you can make at home. Je Gbese specializes in turning traditional West African dishes into mouth savoring dishes while providing financial and lifestyle experiences by me, Fati A. I hope you can find something worth trying, otherwise, feel free to reach out with what you want to see on jegbese.com
These are some of our most popular recipes, tried and true.
West African Recipes
Dishes from West Africa range from Senegal to Cameroon and every country in between. Je Gbese prides itself on creating quality plant-based alternatives to classic West African meals.
- Mouth-Watering Nigerian Vegan Egusi Soup
- Fragrant Spicy Nigerian Vegan Pepper Soup
- Nigerian Vegan Asun Recipe Tasty and Affordable
- Vegan Koki Recipe - A Delicious Cameroonian Dish
- Healthy and Easy Plantain Fufu from Scratch
- Quick Vegan Ayamase Using Simi and Temi Ayamase Pepper Mix
- Fast and Easy Fried Sweet Plantains with Ata Din Din
- Fast and Easy Vegan Mushroom Suya
See more West African Recipes →
Recipes From the Diaspora
Here are recipes from the African diaspora:
I am constantly growing as a home cook, and so are my recipes. Here are some recently updated blog posts.